VivaLNK is a provider of connected healthcare solutions for remote patient monitoring. We leverage unique physiology-optimized medical wearable sensors and data services to enable a deeper and more clinical relationship between provider and patient.
VivaLNK introduced eSkin in 2014, which represented the first-of-its-kind breathable thin film substrate with integrated circuits and sensors designed for long term wearable use.
Launched in collaboration with Google ATP as the Digital Tattoo by Moto X, the technology is now at the core of VivaLNK's family of products.
- 2014 Develops eSkin™ Technology
- 2014 Unveils Digital Tattoo with Google
- 2015 Launches Fever Scout
- 2016 ISO 13485 Certification
- 2017 Fever Scout Receives FDA Clearance
- 2018 Launches Developer Program
- 2018 Vital Scout Commercial Availability
- 2018 Announces Reckitt Benckiser Partnership
- 2019 Launches Medical Wearable Sensor Platform
- 2019 Signed Over 70 Commercial Partners
- 2019 Medical Wearable ECG Sensor Receives CE Mark
- 2020 ECG Platform Receives FDA Clearance
- 2020 Announces Large Scale 3,000 Patient AF Trial