VivaLnk is Hiring!
Passionate about wearable technology and health? Join our team and start making a difference in the way people monitor their health.
1. Design and develop user-facing features for VivaLnk mobile apps by leveraging the latest iOS
frameworks and low power communication technologies.
2. Work on the entire mobile App lifecycle, from design through implementation to launch build.
3. Analyze and optimize UI and backend application code for efficiency and performance.
4. Design and develop medical related algorithm for VivaLnk Applications.
5. Work with customer support to fix bugs and improve the user experience.
Require Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
Require skills or coursework in:
1. Data Structures and Algorithm Development.
2. Object Oriented Programming and Design.
3. C++ or Objective-C.
4. SQL and Relational Database Programming.
5. MVC Design Architecture.
6. REST or Other Similar Web Services.
7. Multithreading Programming.
8. Design Patterns.
LOCATION: Santa Clara, CA
CONTACT: Jennifer Li
4655 Old Ironsides Drive, Suite 390
Santa Clara, CA 95054
The Mobile UI / UX Designer will be responsible working with internal stakeholders, users and product managers to translate requirements into wireframes and ultimately into internal and external facing mobile applications. He or she will play a critical role in the design of the products and be responsible for the user experience.
Who we are looking for:
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- High attention to detail
- Be able to articulate or give reason for your design
- Creative thinker
- Passion for user experience
- Is highly-organized and efficient use of time to help meet tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Easy to collaborate with, a Team player who can give and receive design feedback in an effort to improve everyone's designs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work with end users and product managers to define product functionality and translate specs into wireframe prototypes.
- Create high-fidelity wireframes
- Creating user stories to ensure developers understand the business case, and build optimal features
- Present features to end users, collect feedback, and make adjustments as necessary
- Must have a beautiful portfolio with innovative and creative yet functional designs
- 1+ years work experience as a designer developing products for iOS, Android or both
- BFA, BA or BS degree in design or a related discipline
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite particularly Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency with Sketch and InVision for UI design
- Propensity for innovative and strategic problem solving
- Must have experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Exceptional visual design skills while prioritizing optimal user-system interaction
- Naturally organized, able to work autonomously, with the ability to quickly reprioritize projects in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
Send Resume & Portfolio to Galen Cassady at [email protected]
The Marketing Intern will be exposed to a thriving, fast-paced environment supporting the Marketing Department in launching our new product, preparing for upcoming tradeshows, planning Marketing/PR Campaigns, customer support, and other office administrative tasks.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and teammates to execute projects: develop plans, manage expectations, communicate effectively to all involved and deliver results on time.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions to identify storylines, topics, messaging, content and etc.
- Attend in Marketing Department meetings, taking notes, providing input and sending out meeting summaries.
- Summarize lessons learned and be able to develop relevant material that can be leveraged to communicate value to our customers
- Assist in managing social media accounts, curating content and increasing social reach.
- Provide general administrative/office support for staff
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, etc.)
- Pursuing a business related degree from an acclaimed university
- Solid organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently
- Be able to extract the key information and clearly summarize relevant details.
- Willingness to learn about various aspects of business, biology, and new skill sets
- Fluent with social media channels. (Facebook, Google Adwords, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.)
- Completion of advanced journalism, business writing, or communications courses.
Available for min. 20 hour per week when school is in session.
Compensation: $15.00 /hour
Send Resume & Cover letter to Lucia Nguyen at [email protected]