The Marketing Intern will be exposed to a thriving, fast-paced environment supporting the Marketing Department in launching our new product, preparing for upcoming tradeshows, planning Marketing/PR Campaigns, customer support, and other office administrative tasks.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and teammates to execute projects: develop plans, manage expectations, communicate effectively to all involved and deliver results on time.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions to identify storylines, topics, messaging, content and etc.
- Attend in Marketing Department meetings, taking notes, providing input and sending out meeting summaries.
- Summarize lessons learned and be able to develop relevant material that can be leveraged to communicate value to our customers
- Assist in managing social media accounts, curating content and increasing social reach.
- Provide general administrative/office support for staff
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, etc.)
- Pursuing a business related degree from an acclaimed university
- Solid organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently
- Be able to extract the key information and clearly summarize relevant details.
- Willingness to learn about various aspects of business, biology, and new skill sets
- Fluent with social media channels. (Facebook, Google Adwords, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.)
- Completion of advanced journalism, business writing, or communications courses.
Available for min. 20 hour per week when school is in session.
Compensation: $15.00 /hour
Send Resume & Cover letter to Lucia Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org